Tool Room Operator
Welwyn Garden City
Mon – Thu 8:00am – 4.45pm, Fri 8:00am – 1:00pm
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Milling to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City.
- Fully competent in the use of conventional milling machines, lathes, and surface grinders.
- Fully competent in the use of hand held drilling and grinding machines
- Fully competent in the use of bench mounted grinder typically used for sharpening drill bits, machine cutting tools etc.
- Experience in MIG & TIG welding (preferable in stainless)
- Experience in using band saws, power saws & jig saws
- Ability to read & understand engineering / drawing requirements
- Experience in using measuring equipment such as Vernier callipers, micrometres & protractors.
- Familiar with the setting up & operating of pillar and radial drilling machines.
- Ability to drive a folk truck safely to retrieve and replace tools in racks when required.
- Ability to use overhead gantry crane to split tools etc.
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/12/2018
Up to £11.5 per hour
Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)