Technical Sales Manager
£45,000 – £50,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this exciting Engineering business in their search for a Technical Sales Manager to work at their facility based near South Manchester.
The company have experienced excellent levels of growth which has led to this need to increase their senior management team with this key position. The role would ideally suit someone who has a mechanical background and has experience in running a successful sales team.
You will also be responsible for the strategic development of each major project ensuring that the sales team, projects team and senior management have a clear plan moving forward.
- Liaise with Senior management colleagues regarding design and implementation of company growth strategy
- Oversee the full sales team ensuring all targets are clear and agreed
- Set sales team targets and KPI’s
- Very occasional site visits, only visiting major clients for key business
- Oversee the delivery of customer product, including presentation and costings
- Line Management responsibility for all the commercial and technical specialists
- Proven background overseeing a successful sales team
- Proven experience in all aspects of line management including performance management
- Strong work ethic with the ability to self-motivate
- Positive approach / attitude to customer service (both internal and external customers)
- Good workload management with the ability to react positively to changing demands
- High level of interpersonal skills including good spoken and hand-written and typed communication
The company offer a competitive package along with an unrivalled opportunity to grow and develop within the business. They have a demostratable history of promoting from within and growth throughout the group to support these type of aspirations.
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971 919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/12/2018
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Greater Manchester, Manchester
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)