gap technical are proud to be representing this successful Engineering business in their search for a Technical Author to work at their facility based in Deeside.
If you are a creative individual with the desire to work for a forward-thinking engineering business this could be the opportunity for you.
The company are keen to challenge the norm when it comes to technical documentation and are looking for a dynamic individual who will embrace new ideas and technology. InDesign experience is essential, the role will require someone who has working experience of the platform.
- Designing technical documents – Operations/Maintenance Manuals, supporting documents and some involvement in sales documentation.
- Working closely with the engineering and projects departments to ensure documentation is accurate and fit for purpose.
- Developing and implementing new techniques within the business to improve the documentation.
- Candidates need to be self-starters with the ability to put themselves in the position of the end user.
- Have the ability to managing expectations of internal customers.
- Existing experience working as a Technical Author, preferably within an industry such as Aerospace, Automotive or special purpose machinery.
- Someone willing to learn,
- Attention to detail is key.
- Excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of 3D CAD.
- Experience of Adobe InDesign is essential!
The company offer a genuinely competitive salary package coupled with an excellent work environment. They are a growing business and have a proven background of developing their staff and promoting from within.
Please send your CV and call Tom at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971 919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)