gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Technical Assistant to work at their facility based near St. Asaph
- Monitoring food quality systems and providing information for updating procedures across the product range to the BRC Standard.
- HACCP and monitoring production CCPs.
- Assisting with customer and supplier complaints or technical enquiries.
- Cleaning schedules and hygiene in conjunction with contractor.
- Swabbing of equipment and facilities and ensuring all products are produced to the highest standard and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist in pest control in conjunction with pest control contractor.
- Quality assurance including internal audits, glass and hard plastic audits, goods in checks, taste panels.
- Calibration of all company scales, probes etc on a scheduled basis.
- Providing, monitoring and checking of all production documentation.
- Assist in maintaining and improving standards of quality, consistency and food safety.
- To collect sample products from each day’s production and ensure retention samples are stored in an organised manner.
- Assist in traceability audits as required
- Commercially aware, customer focused and technically adept with high levels of attention to detail and good organisation skills.
- To carry out staff inductions and assist in training to meet requirements of the role and to support in training to enable operatives to efficiently and effectively maintain the quality parameters to specification.
- To work and develop a good working relationship with the technical manager, production and warehouse teams to ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the site.
- Providing cover in the absence of the Technical Manager.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Up to £26000 per annum
Denbighshire, St Asaph
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)