£25,000 – £30,000 + Bonus and Benefits
National across the UK
gap technical are proud to be representing a National Electrical Contractor in their search for a Site Supervisor to work on different projects across the UK
Site Operation and Monitoring
- Supervisory role to all site operatives (for safety, good practice and adherence to RAMS)
- Spot inspections during working day.
- Planning and access – Responsible for arranging access to areas, planning with area managers, raising permits for access.
- Quality Inspection
- Quality of installation process (signage, good practice, adherence to agreed practice, isolations, etc).
- Installation quality (straight, clean, ceiling tiles back)
- Post install inspection.
- Day to day customer site relations to pave way for installation team
- Team motivation – expectations, performance and discipline.
- Weekly site report
Stock and Performance Monitoring
- Daily morning stock take and entry into KPI.
- Daily input fittings installed into KPI.
- Stock requirement forecasting
- Equipment and sundries ordering.
Health and Safety
- Keep PUWER register up to date.
- Provide and document a weekly toolbox talk.
- Provide and document site inductions to new starters.
- Spot check and document isolation procedures are followed.
- Monitor and document waste disposal.
- Skips and waste certificate.
- Lamp disposal and waste transfer certificates.
- Scrap return (to factory) and waste transfer certificates.
- CSCS or equivalent
- SSSTS Site / SMSTS
- Good knowledge with Microsoft Office
- An understanding of Adobe Illustrator or AutoCad useful
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/03/2019
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Greater Manchester, Wythenshawe
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)