Electrical Site Supervisor
£25.00 per hour via Ltd company only (CIS/UTR Unavailable)
Approx 10 month project
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Site Supervisor to work at their facility based near Wythenshawe
Site Operation and Monitoring
- Supervisory role to all site operatives (for safety, good practice and adherence to RAMS)
- Spot inspections during working day.
- Planning and access – Responsible for arranging access to areas, planning with area managers, raising permits for access.
- Quality Inspection
- Quality of installation process (signage, good practice, adherence to agreed practice, isolations, etc).
- Installation quality (straight, clean, ceiling tiles back)
- Post install inspection.
- Day to day customer site relations to pave way for installation team
- Team motivation – expectations, performance and discipline.
- Weekly site report
- Happy to also work on the tools
- Have ECS Gold Card and SSSTS
Stock and Performance Monitoring
- Daily morning stock take and entry into KPI.
- Daily input fittings installed into KPI.
- Stock requirement forecasting
- Equipment and sundries ordering.
- Required to have ECS Gold Card and SSSTS
If the role is of interest, please contact Abby on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 13/06/2019
Up to £25 per annum
Greater Manchester, Wythenshawe
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)