Site Services Co-ordinator / Planner
£30,000 – £34,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Site Co-ordinator / Planner to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
This role will work closely with the Engineering Team, taking responsibility & ownership for delivering a high quality co-ordination of site services and facilities in support of the achievement of goals and targets. Effective asset care of the site services plant and equipment and ensure Legal & Statutory Compliance.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of technicians and contractors.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the waste recycling team.
- Achieve site and departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Promote and support the company safety & quality standards
- Good knowledge of engineering principles and their practical application through industry standard generic components.
- Practical engineering skills including hand tools and machine tools.
- Awareness of all relevant Statutory legislation – PUWER, LOLER, etc.
- Planning skills
- Knowledge of Internal risk management standards – PTW, LOTO, etc.
- Data analysis and identification of trends.
- Understanding of CI Methodologies and the associated tools.
- Ability to read technical drawings (electrical and mechanical).
- Strong Fault Finding Skills.
- Analyse plant data for the identification and delivery of improvement projects in support of improved factory performance.
- Liaise with waste recycling contractors to ensure efficient development of waste stream.
- Co-ordination of Permit to Work system for contractor control.
- Completion and efficient filing of equipment diaries, handover records, and incident reports.
- Completion of Notifications & Work Orders within SAP PM for all work allocated to engineering team and contractors.
- Raise Purchase Orders where required.
- Previous experience of working within a similar FMCG manufacturing / factory engineering department
- Ability to work under own supervision. Appropriate Technical Qualification (C&G Minimum
- BTEC ONC / TEC 3 or higher preferred)
- IOSH qualification (Preferred)
- Intermediate Food Hygiene
- SAP user / Superuser
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/06/2019
£30000 - £34000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)