Shift Technician (Electrical)
£28,000 – £30,000 (6-2 / 2-10)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Technician (Electrical) to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- To provide maintenance support to all factory equipment. To ensure all maintenance is carried out professionally and to specification.
- To support all departments with any maintenance requirement.
- To ensure all plant equipment is maintained and operational at all times.
- To provide maintenance support to critical plant room equipment.
- To ensure factory services and general up keep of factory are carried out.
- Successful applicants will be time-served having followed a recognised apprenticeship.
- Ideally 17th Edition qualified
- Candidate must have experience of working within a busy manufacturing environment, always willing to work to a high standard focused on quality and overall be a flexible team player with good communication skills.
- Individuals must have a keen Electrical interest and be electrically minded.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 04/10/2019
£28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)