£35,000-£37,000 Per Annum
4 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS Continentals
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- Adhere to health & safety on site, and implement whenever possible.
- Ensure smooth running of all plant and equipment on site.
- Modify or upgrade equipment to get the best efficiency possible for production.
- Perform regular pro-active and re-active maintenance either through PPM’s or individual knowledge/experience.
- Respond to any breakdown in a quick and efficient manner, and try to diagnose any problems with machinery and equipment quickly and safely then repair if possible, otherwise contact someone in the team to discuss the options.
- Maintain the standard of all machinery and equipment by replacing worn or damaged parts accordingly.
- Look around all the machinery & equipment on a continual basis to try to eliminate any potential foreign objects going into product.
- Always try to improve the efficiency of the production lines.
- Look around all the machinery & equipment on a continual basis to try to use own initiative to determine any required repairs or modifications.
Ad Hoc Responsibilities
- Report any health & safety issues to the engineering manager or supervisor that I feel he should be aware of.
- Liaise with any contractors on site and sign off their work when the job has been completed to your satisfaction.
- Help engineering administrator source relevant parts to complete any outstanding jobs or follow up work.
- Help to collectively drive forward the departmental systems, policies and procedures.
- Design/Manufacture/install/commission equipment or machinery as & when required.
- The successful candidate will ideally be times served or educated to HNC level or equivalent and will have worked within a FOOD or FMCG environment.
- A background in food / FMCG will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite. You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/05/2019
£35000.00 - £37000.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)