Shift Engineer (Electrical)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Minimise downtime through close attention to regular maintenance of equipment.
- Carry out the allocated tasks assigned by the shift supervisor for both breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance.
- Maintain an accurate log of progress against all assigned tasks.
- Work closely with engineering and factory colleagues.
- Ensure a prompt response to breakdown or plant failure.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and operating procedures and Company/customer technical standards.
- You will need to have served a recognised Mechanical or Electrical apprenticeship to a minimum equivalent standard of City &Guilds to an Industrial standard with knowledge of modern control techniques.
- If electrically biased the requirement is the I.E.E 17th Edition qualification.
- If mechanically biased the requirement is the safe working knowledge for basic electrical fault finding and lock off / isolation procedures on and around industrial equipment.
- Tig welding, general fabrication skills, milling and turning would also be advantageous.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 26/06/2019
Up to £25.00 per hour
Job Start Date:
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)