Sheet Metal Worker
£13.50ph (£28,080) & 25 days Holiday
Temp to Perm – (Mon – Fri 8-4.30)
gap technical are proud to be representing this local manufacturing business in their search for a Sheet Metal Worker to work at their facility based near Warrington.
- We are looking for a Time Served Sheet Metal Worker who has the skills to develop from drawings and manufacture to a high standard.
- The candidate must be able to work in Stainless Steel, Mild Steel and Aluminium using Mig and TIG welding Processes.
- Must be able to work both small scale and large structural projects.
- The use of Guillotine, CNC Programming (Kingsland) Benders, rollers, plasma cutting and the general tools for metal working is a must.
- Some site work will be included in the remit.
- Be flexible to work overtime
- Clean driving license
- Fork truck licence would be beneficial.
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525 or 07930967270
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/08/2019
Up to £13.50 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)