Competitive + Benefits
Deeside / Chester
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a SAP Coordinator to work at their facility based near Deeside.
- Using the SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) module within SAP, you will organize and maintain SAP PM work orders, oversee and participate in the upkeep of the SAP-PM structure and provide continuous improvements to the Preventive Maintenance program.
- You will also support the Engineering department on a day-to-day basis with contract management, shift management, and annual Engineering compliance schedules.
- Updates/Creates Maintenance Plans, Maintenance Items and Task lists
- Manages materials as they pertain to Preventative Maintenance work orders
- Coordinates Preventative Maintenance activities requiring downtime to minimize machine downtime while maximizing maintenance opportunities
- Plan/schedule all preventive, corrective, & predictive maintenance activities. Create requisitions and order required parts for all preventive, corrective, & predictive maintenance activities as applicable
- Manages, Coordinates, and schedules contractor activities in the performance of Preventive Maintenance & repair of equipment
- Works with all departments to insure preventive maintenance spare parts are accurate for each order and monitors overall inventory levels
- Manages and controls the preventative maintenance spare parts inventory
- Maintain an effective auditing process of completed PM. Follow up/review completed PM for notes/improvements to ensure planning effectiveness
- Responsible for the release, printing and distribution of all preventive maintenance work orders weekly.
- Coordinates all Engineering statutory checks and support the Engineering Manager at meetings where required
- The job holder must be able to judge production versus maintenance plan and how to best plan engineering preventative maintenance to maximize efficiency versus machine maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Significant experience with SAP PM (Preventative Maintenance) and SAP MM (Material Master)
- Experience working within a fast paced Manufacturing Engineering department
- Knowledge and understanding of maintenance processes.
- A strong mechanical/electrical aptitude is required.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/03/2019
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)