Very Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Manager to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Responsible and accountable for Quality Assurance, Quality Control & Lab team
- Ensure process capabilities are fully understood and report on KPI’s
- Ensure corrective action, calibration and document control systems are effective and robust
- Customer notification of non-conformance/recall to customer timeframe requirements.
- 5S activities are supported, implemented and embraced
- Ensure staff hold relevant qualifications & competencies to review and approve test results.
- Laboratory IRR and PTP scope and participation management.
- Responsible for technical operations and provision of resources needed to ensure the integrity, quality and reliability of quality departments
- Support operations by defining and implementing a continuously changing quality system to meet demands
- Conducting periodic management reviews of the quality management system
- Review and approval of new and existing suppliers
- Supporting customer and third-party audits.
- Familiar in the use of problem-solving tools. E.g. 8D, 5 Why, CAPA, Ishikawa, etc.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment.
- Understanding of continuous Improvements tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Lean, Kaizen and 5S
- Strong understanding of Change Management.
- Project Management
- Experience of APQP/PPAP /FAIRs
- Experience of automotive / aerospace standards preferable
- Working knowledge of Q-Pulse
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/11/2019
Hertfordshire, Welwyn Garden City
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)