£45,000 – £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Chester / Deeside
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Quality Manager to work at their facility based near Deeside.
- Formulates policies and procedures and develops systems in line with the legal requirements, Group guidelines and customer requirements. Monitors changes in legislation and customer requirements and pro-actively proposes adequate measures.
- Implements, maintains, improves and controls execution of QHCI systems and policies, represents company at certifying institutes, applies for and manages legally and commercially required licences and certificates.
- Organises periodical audits and risk inventories in order to check effectiveness of and adherence to procedures.
- Guides and trains the operational management and employees in the execution of policies and procedures, guides technical inspections, supports in elaboration of company safety plan.
- Promotes policies and creates employee awareness with regard to Quality, Hygiene and Continuous Improvement.
- Co-ordinates and manages all information, manuals and documentation systems in order to fulfil the legal requirements, ensures proper reporting to management and Group, elaborates annual plans and reports.
- Contributes in discussions and decision making as member of the Management Team.
- University degree or comparable
- > 3 years’ experience in industrial environment
- Knowledge of legal requirements and (ISO) norms with regard to Quality, Hygiene and Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge of products, production process and organisation structure
- Fluency in English
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 29/09/2019
Up to £50000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)