£45,000 + Benefits + Car / allowance
Deeside / Chester
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a QA Manager to work at their facility based near Deeside. The position will require travel both in the UK and Europe.
Are you an experienced Quality / QA Manager with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward-thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As well as offering a challenging and varied role the company also offer an excellent benefits package including a company car / car allowance, company pension scheme, health cover, amongst some other great benefits.
Leading global supplier of value-added, infinitely-recyclable packaging solutions for the world’s leading brands. The consistent pursuit of market-leading innovation, quality and customer service, backed by investment in their people and processes, has underpinned their rapid growth over the past two decades.
- Maintenance, development and implementation of systems Quality ISO 9001 and Food Safety ISO22001 management systems.
- Manage the Customer and Supplier quality performance via liaison, audits and complaints received.
- Manage any associated Cost and Budgetary Controls for the Deeside Quality department.
- Manage and develop the skills and ability of the Quality team.
- Proactively reduce customer complaints.
- Introduction of preventive quality techniques.
- Ensure robust containment, corrective and preventive actions are in place.
- Manager the control of the QA Lab including calibration.
- Ensure a proactive selection and sourcing of automated gauging is in place.
- Manage and respond to Customer Complaints in a timely fashion with robust corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage and respond to Customer Audits in a timely fashion with robust corrective and preventive actions.
- Proactively manage Customer interfaces.
- Actively participate in Customer Relationship Management.
- Feedback Customer performance to the plant in terms of COQ, defect rates, complaints, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Benchmarking performance and techniques inside and outside the industry.
- Co-operation / participation with the European & company quality meetings and initiatives.
- Minimum of 5 years job related experience within a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of SPC, 5 “S”, capability studies, ISO, audits, FMEA, food safety is essential.
- A flexible approach to work content in-line with day to day requirements.
- To be fully competent to use all Microsoft Packages, SAP, Prisma and Infinity.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/06/2019
Up to £45000 per annum + + Benefits + Car / allowance
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)