gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a
Proposals Manager to work at their facility based near Telford. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, technically minded engineer to further their career with a market leading business. Working within electrical engineering experience with PLC’s, HMI’s and SCADA will be essential to succeed within the role. This is an expansion within the business as is critical to the sustained growth of the company.
- Read and analyse customer RFQ specification and contractual documents to consider for estimate, proposed scope and risk analysis.
- Developing solutions and concepts with support of Engineering.
- Prepare tenders, proposals, designs and technical documents within customer deadlines.
- Creating the estimate/calculation for all deliveries including parts (procured and manufactured) as well as internal and external services needed to deliver the project.
- Support Sales in creating the proposal documents and the risk assessment.
- Professional and positive attitude is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Conscientious, positive attitude to quality and workmanship
- Committed and dedicated to complete tasks
- Experience working in a fast-moving environment and have ability to demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- High level of commitment and professional integrity
- Confident communicating and presenting to groups of people
- Good level of emotional intelligence and culturally aware and/ or adaptable of other countries cultures and customs
- Electronically minded and a good understanding of Engineering
- Ability to challenge and seek opportunities
- Strategic thinker
- A contentious team player with the ability to self-motivate, and able to support and work with others in the team, as well as a strong ability to work on their own.
- A good work ethic and dedication to ensure all work is completed and targets are met.
- A strong ability to make decisions, use initiative and show resourcefulness and carry out appropriate actions in line with the company policy and strategy
- The ability to work on own initiative and under pressure,
- Be resourceful and have good problem solving skills
- The candidate will have experience working in a fast moving environment and be able to demonstrate good time management and organisational skills
- An interest in career development and training within the workplace
- Ability to represent the company externally in a highly professional and credible manner
- Be passionate, engaging and knowledgeable and the services
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971 919.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/12/2018
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)