Pay before 12 weeks – 8am – 3.45 Mon – Fri
- Basic – £9.24ph / Overtime – £12.02ph / Overtime Weekends – £14.79ph
Pay after 12 weeks – 8am – 3.45 Mon – Fri
- Basic – £13.20ph / Overtime – £17.79ph / Overtime Weekends – £21.13
Pay before 12 weeks – Continental Shift
- Basic – £12.41ph / Overtime rates to be confirmed
Pay after 12 weeks – Continental Shift
- Basic – £17.73ph / Overtime rates to be confirmed
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Technician to work at their facility based near Northwich
The job holder is required to be trained and competent to undertake all ECP4 process operations. These include but not limited to: –
- Set up and operation of the electrostatic spray bake coating lines.
- Operation of the hydride stripping plant.
- Operation of a variety of support processes such as de-greasing grit blasting, etching,
- Involvement in plant improvements housekeeping and 5S disciplines.
- Engage in effective handover with colleagues at shift change.
- Assessment and possible repair of FM Structures
- Various QC and packing requirements.
- To meet ETB SHE policies and standards.
- To be familiar with all plant operations, including knowing how to set up and safely run all equipment in ECP4 especially the electrostatic spray bake processes and the operation of the hydride stripper which both have health and safety critical elements.
- Awareness of costs of raw materials and value of finished products Attention to detail is critical as staff have responsibility for the quality of their own work before it is returned to the customer, or the next process.
- IT/computer skills, general literacy and experience of ISO 9001 & ISO14001 working environment is required.
- Training & assessment skills are required to train new personnel and contract labour. – a CCNSG SCATS card is required for the role.
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/05/2019
£9.74 - £17.73 per hour
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)