£11.30 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Process Chemist to work at their facility based near Knowsley
- Inspection and verifications of chemical waste delivered in containers and bulk tankers.
- Off-loading and loading of bulk tanker waste.
- Performing laboratory analysis on the waste chemicals and record keeping.
- Planning and analysis of waste batches for processing.
- Monitoring and reporting of plant processing performance to the site management.
- General inspection and maintenance of processing plant equipment.
- Treatment of reactor batches by pH adjusting, using treatment aids.
- Involvement in continual improvement of the processing plant.
- Ensuring that the plant operate in accordance with health and safety procedures as set out by the company.
- Data logging and sample collections.
- HNC chemistry or related discipline.
- Have good written and verbal communications.
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/10/2018
Up to £11.3 per hour
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)