Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
£43,000 per annum
gap technical are proud to be representing this global business in their search for Electrical Engineer to work at their fast-moving facility based near Dartford.
Are you an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer looking for a new role within industry and the desire to work for a forward thinking, technologically advanced business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As well as offering a challenging and varied role the company also offers competitive salary and excellent benefits including Free shares, Life Assurance and Private Healthcare.
The group is a global business that have market leading technology onsite.
The Engineering Team are responsible for all day to day reactive and planned engineering maintenance activities as well as improvement works at the Customer Fulfilment Centre on MHE such as conveyor networks, lifts, cranes, belts, etc.
- Reacting to MHE breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
- Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
- Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation.
- Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are maintained at all times.
- In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
- A formal qualification in an electrical or mechanical engineering subject (apprentice served, NVQ, HNC or equivalent)
- Strong electrical experience preferable within a FMCG environment.
- Knowledge / experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
- Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
- Good technical ability relating to automation hardware and software.
- Strong organisation and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
Please send your CV and call Izzy at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date: 24/06/2019
Up to £43000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)