Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrical)
£35,000 – £40,000
1 role on days, 1 role on shift
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work at their facility based in Wrexham. A competitive salary and pension along with career progression opportunity await the successful candidate.
An experienced Multi skilled Engineer is required to join an existing Engineering team within a heavy manufacturing environment. You will be required to carry out all aspects of electrical maintenance including breakdowns in a 24/7 operation.
In depth knowledge of:
- DC motors and drives
- Relay Control Systems
- PLC’s (Mitsubishi, Siemens
- AC motors and inverter drives
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- All aspects of electrical maintenance & breakdowns
- Current 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
Working knowledge of:
- Compressed air systems
- Mechanical drives/gears
- Overhead cranes
- Combustion systems
- Ability to work unsupervised
Qualifications – minimum
- City & Guilds Craft/Technician or:
- ONC in Electrical Maintenance
- 17th Edition Electrical Regulations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a heavy mechanical engineering/steel business
- Full driving license
Please send your CV and call Chris at gap technical on 01925 406525.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971919.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/08/2019
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)