Multi Skilled Engineer- Electrical Bias – Chester/Runcorn/Ellesmere Port
£23.00 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Multi Skilled Engineer- Electrical Bias to work at their facility near Chester.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- Welding, Fabricating and Fitting bespoke manufacturing machinery.
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally be timeserved or equivalent and will have worked within a Food or FMCG environment.
- A background in food / FMCG / Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- Cross skill training (Desirable)
Our client is offering a remuneration package of £23.00 per hour. This is a continental shift based role 2 days / 2 nights
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Up to £23.00 per hour
Job Start Date:
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)