Metallurgical Technician / Graduate Metallurgical Technician
£25,000 + Excellent Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Metallurgical Technician to work at their facility based near Kitts Green
- Evaluation, monitoring and reporting of key process parameters
· Organising and co-ordinating instrument / machine maintenance, service visits and associated contracts
· Administration and verification of chemical analysis
· Purchase and control of departmental consumables
- Reporting of performance/results
- Minimum of A level or equivalent qualification in a Maths or Science discipline.
· The ability to build relationships with stakeholders and work with people at all levels
· Some laboratory experience is essential
· A high level of attention to detail
· The ability to analyse and report on data
· Be willing to take telephone calls out of hours to deal with operational issues
- Intermediate Microsoft skills as a minimum.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/09/2019
£25000 - £26000 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)