Mechanical Design Engineer
12 Month FTC
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for an Automation Mechanical Design Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
Working as part of our Automation Department, the role will be to run several projects from Concept through Design to Building and Testing. Reporting to our Senior Automation Engineer you will also be working alongside design engineers from our headquarters
You will get involved with a wide variety of work including:
- DESIGN – Mechanical Design of components and systems used in the development of Automated production lines producing consumer electronics goods.
- 3D Cad Design – Use of Solid Edge 3D CAD for design of complex systems / assemblies.
- 2D CAD – Preparation of 2D drawings for in-house manufacture of components.
- Design of 3D printed components
- The building and testing of the automated equipment
- You will have completed a Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or similar and have an interest is system / mechanical assembly design.
- Ideally you will have good experience of using 3D CAD but full training on Solid Edge will be provided.
- You will also need to be a proactive problem solver with an analytical approach.
- We want a team worker who is a dedicated and tenacious with an ability to quickly learn new concepts and take ownership of tasks.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)