£42,000 – £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Chester / Deeside
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Manufacturing Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
Our Client is an internationally recognised company and we hope you would want to be a part of their team.
- Develop Manufacturing processes and layouts to suit the business needs.
- Maintaining plant layouts using the appropriate software.
- Implement layouts onto the shop floor. This will involve working with and managing other departments of employees who are not direct line responsible to the Manufacturing Engineer.
- Develop work instructions using time theory studies.
- Be proactive in developing new ideas and concepts as part of VE/VA and continuous improvement.
- Support cross functional team to resolve any issues, including any customer quality concerns.
- Support Manufacturing Feasibility reviews where required.
- Work with suppliers to ensure correct development and implementation of process layouts.
- Manage suppliers when on site to ensure compliance with H&S and that the supplier performs the job as expected and agreed.
- Support any part of the business where required.
- Auto CAD (Essential)
- Problem solving skills, SMED technique
- Six Sigma
- New product installation
- H&S Ergomics / Risk assessments
- Tech Specs / drawings
- Continuous improvement – SPC PFMEA
- Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent background preferred manufacturing, FMCG, Automotive, Aerospace background adventagous.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/09/2019
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)