£30,000 – Day Based
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Chard.
- Working in a manufacturing industry
- Total Productive Maintenance and fault finding
- Capable of organising and procuring spares and equipment.
- Creating and maintaining records relative to plant maintenance
- Maintaining CNC machinery
- Building maintenance, including maintaining water systems
- From a manufacturing maintenance background
- Capable of using own initiative, able to make decisions in the best interest of the business and customer
- Prepared where required and reasonable be on call for out of hours breakdown cover in line with factory shift patterns
- Prepared to repair any breakdowns to ensure continuity of production
- Prepared to work overtime in line with the business needs to ensure continuity of production
- Have electrical install, test and repair experience
- Hold current electrical qualification
- Have experience of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
- Hold a full clean driving license
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/05/2019
£30000 - £31000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)