gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a
Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Merthyr Tydfill. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, technically minded engineer to further their career with a market leading business.
A maintenance background in extremely important, preferably working with special purpose machinery.
The main duties of this role include
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance tasks in accordance with the Maintenance Engineering Plan
- Assisting in the day to day maintenance of production machinery
- Attending breakdowns, carrying out work in a safe manner, following correct procedures
- Ensuring that all breakdowns are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring that all planned work is completed with minimal disruption to production
- Logging of all work carried out
Applications will be considered from people who have either a mechanical or electrical bias. Interested applicants must have:
- Previous experience of electrical and mechanical factory maintenance, including fault finding and repair, installations and planned maintenance on a range of machinery.
- Knowledge of PLC diagnostics, Inverter drives, hydraulics, pneumatics, knowledge of single and 3 phase electrical supply, MEWP, Counterbalance FLT, robotics, pumps, gearboxes would be desirable.
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/03/2019
Job Start Date:
3x Shift (6-2/2-10/10-6)