gap technical are proud to be representing this global Engineering business in their search for a Lead Engineer to work at their facility based in Tewkesbury. This role would ideally suit someone looking for a challenging role within an extremely successful organisation who are focussed on developing world leading technology. If you are an experienced engineer from a design and development background with strong automotive or aerospace experience, this role would be befitting.
- Lead all technical assignments and engineering programmes
- Responsible for 5 members of staff, monitoring quality and their personal growth.
- Input on new product development including design, testing, creation, marketing and introducing new products to market.
- Provide the link between in house and clients, managing expectations and ensuring work is delivered on time to the highest standard.
- HND/HNC qualified in an engineering discipline.
- Strong communication skills with customer facing experience.
- Hands on testing experience.
- Previous managerial experience.
The company offer excellent benefits along with genuine opportunities to grow and develop within the business and have a strong background of promoting talent throughout the business.
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971 919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/05/2019
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)