£40,000 – £50,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Automation Engineer to work at their facility based near Deeside
- To understand the line process, functionality, controls and effects, so as to be able to support any event that may occur on the line.
- Work with the Preventative Maintenance Engineer to ensure the correct TPM is planned and performed on the line to maintain OEE to the business expectation.
- Support the business objectives for OEE improvements and scrap reduction. This is to be done by monitoring line performance, identifying critical failures and implementing solutions to improve performance / PPS Methods.
- Support cross functional team to resolve any process issues, including any customer quality concerns
- Support Manufacturing Feasibility reviews where required / Production Trial runs
- Support customer meetings / discussions where required. This may be in the form of customer audits, technical discussions, problem solving or any other business.
- Discuss with suppliers when sourcing parts / services and agree costs, lead time and delivery.
- Manage suppliers when on site to ensure compliance with H&S and that the supplier performs the job as expected and agreed.
- Lead and develop new ideas as part of VA / VE and other continuous improvement activities
- Take the Lead for new product introduction, managing all aspects of the industrialisation process to enable a successful launch.
- Support any part of the business where required.
- All employees are expected to maintain a professional image in standards of dress and conduct at all times when representing the Company and to offer a courteous reception to all business contacts and visitors to the site.
- ONC/HNC / HND in relevant subject
- Recognised apprenticeship
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment/ manufacturing environment
- Engineering/Process knowledge
- Engineering Degree
- Knowledge and Skills: Welding, Turning, Fabrication, PLC, Robots, Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering
Please send your CV and call Jamielea Howard at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/01/2019
Up to £45000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)