£22k – £28k
Our client is a well-established and successful company who design and fabricate a range of small fabrications to structural steelwork, they now seek an Estimating Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate can expect a very competitive salary (negotiable dependent on industry knowledge and experience), and a pleasant working environment.
This role will give someone the opportunity to progress into an Estimator with coaching and training provided within the business.
Estimating Coordinator role:
- Read engineering/architect drawings and produce take offs.
- Estimating & Preparing Quotes.
- Following guidance and training from experienced estimators to grow your knowledge and produce high quality work.
Estimating Coordinator requirements:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment have good industry knowledge of Fabrications & Structural Steelwork.
- Proven IT skills
- Must have a good eye for details and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
- Must be keen to progress and learn new skills.
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)