IT Support Specialist / IT Co-ordinator
Up to £30,000 + Excellent benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a IT Support Specialist to work at their facility based near Deeside.
- Responsible for all IT maintenance and back up of servers
- Provide user PC hardware / software support
- Maintain communication systems, inclusive of main telephone system and mobile phone services
- Assist in continued development of IT infrastructure
- Assist in the installation, interfacing and development of all IT / IS systems
- Maintain payroll, T&A, Security and finance specific systems
- Maintain log of hardware/software maintenance and licensing
- Maintain adequate security of software media.
- Develop, document and circulate formal IT policies and procedures
- Maintain user hardware and software database
- Establish documentation for systems configuration and set up
- Strong background in a similar role and ideally have worked in a multi-site environment with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience.
- A-C GCSE Level or equivalent in English and Maths;
- IT Qualifications such as Cisco and Microsoft will be favoured.
- Able to work independently to build/repair machines
- Rounded knowledge of internal and external networks
- Knowledge of iOS and Android operating systems to support mobile phone users
- Remedy experience
- Experience/knowledge of VOIP systems
- Prepared to work outside of ‘normal’ hours in the event of an emergency
- IT service desk experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Windows Servers, workstations, VMware, anti-virus and other various software applications.
- Knowledge of Avaya phone systems is preferable
- Basic SharePoint administration skills are highly desirable
- Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL and Oracle experience is highly desirable
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
£30000 - £31000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)