Graduate Chemistry Analyst
£20,000 – £21,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a chemistry analyst to work at their facility based near Runcorn.
This is the perfect role for any chemistry graduates looking for their first role in industry. There is training provided and a lot of opportunities for development and progression
- To prepare, characterise and despatch non-routine polymer test samples derived from product up to a scale of 20L as requested by external customers or following internal requests for innovation-related R&D work in order to grow the sales of new products.
- To assist in investigations into customer problems relating to both standard and novel products supplied.
- To assist in assigned product and process development-related experimental work in the lab (including work related to elastomer manufacture and testing involving isocyanates) in order to meet the scientific and technical needs of business Innovation.
- To plan all work assigned on a daily basis such that agreed deadlines are met.
- To ensure that all work carried out is recorded in the appropriate format and filed in the appropriate manner in order to ensure traceability.
- To maintain and improve agreed standards of safety and housekeeping in accordance with local, departmental and legal requirements so as to ensure that a safe working environment is maintained.
- To provide technical input in internal technical meetings
- To provide back up support to the sample despatch manager when the need arises
- HND (or higher) in Chemistry-related area or Polymer-equivalent is essential.
- Relevant experience in carrying out lab work related organic and/or polymer chemistry is desirable
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 08/08/2017
£20000 - £21000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)