Field Service Engineer (Electrical)
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for an electrically biased field service engineer to work at their facility based near Huddersfield. Working as part of a close team, we are looking for someone hard working, reliable and capable of working independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow both personally and professionally in a market leading business.
- Reactive and planned maintenance on a variety of electrically biased equipment
- Carry out scheduled equipment installations
- Travel to customer sites to carry out required maintenance
- Ideally mechanical and electrical experience
- During times where you aren’t required to be onsite, working in house will be expected.
- A background working with PLC’s is essential
- Pneumatic/ hydraulic experience would be desirable
- Time served apprentice or equivalent.
- Set an example by actively contributing to departmental and company goals
- Take initiative with respect to personal development, seeking additional training or direction, as needed
- Build quality into work. Ensure processes are consistent with the company quality objectives
- Must be able to work independently, accurately and efficiently
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971 919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/05/2019
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)