£30,000 – £33,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this business in their search for a Facilities Manager to work at their facility based near Leigh.
- The primary role of the post will be to co-ordinate the effective, efficient and safe operation of services and facilities.
- Management responsibility for both soft and hard services .
- Management responsibility for the maintenance of plant and equipment for the facilities
- To develop, implement and monitor a planned preventative maintenance programme for the facilities.
- To attend site to respond to alarm call outs and the breakdown of plant and equipment.
- To develop, implement and monitor energy strategies and other environmental issues.
- To develop, implement and update Health and Safety Policy and procedures relevant to the post holder.
- To monitor and advise management on safe working practices and procedures.
- To be present on match / event days to oversee the operation of technical equipment.
- To act as the designated point of contact dealing with facility tenants and day-to-day operational issues.
- To monitor and control budgets within the post holders responsibility to ensure effective and efficient use of financial resources advising of changes that may affect the overall budget.
- To agree and deliver a personal work programme, under the supervision of the post holders Line Manager.
- To agree and monitor personal work programmes with staff under the supervision of the post holder.
- To carry out performance reviews for the staff under the post holder’s responsibility identifying training needs, supporting them accordingly.
- The post holder will be required to work shifts, bank holidays, evenings and weekends when needed.
- The post holder will be required to attend site to respond to alarm call outs and the breakdown of plant and equipment.
- Proven managerial experience
- Practical knowledge and application of facility management and maintenance
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and policy
- 17th Edition Electrical Installation Certificate
- NVQ Level 3 in Electro Technical Services (Electrical Maintenance).
- Valid driving license
- Previous experience of dealing with facility tenants
- Previous experience of estate management and service charge principals
- Knowledge of environmental / energy conservation
- Understanding of the operation of audio visual equipment
- Health and safety qualification
- First-aid at work qualification
- Manual handling training
- IPAF license for powered access
- Ladder and scaffold training
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 27/03/2019
Hi All, I’m currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)