Up to £25,000 – Days Based
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for an Extrusion Operator to work at their facility based near Warrington
- Setting up and operating the machinery within the extrusion department in order to achieve optimum production figures.
- Check and cross reference job specifications to materials run
- Assist with any maintenance needs in the extrusion department ensuring the plant and machinery is in safe working order and running efficiently at all times
- Always work within the Health & Safety guidelines and report immediately any issues
- Ensure stock levels are maintained to ensure continuous running of machines
- Ensure that all Quality Control procedures are adhered to whilst identifying any non-conforming goods.
- Maintaining good house-keeping standards across the extrusion department
- Liaise with Management on a regular basis ensuring good communication throughout factory
- Monitor production, quality, yield and waste at regular intervals to ensure optimum production figures are achieved.
- Setup of dies and controlling of mixtures for the correct product.
- Experience of operating extrusion machines
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
- Must be computer literate
- Be physically fit, able to lift up to 25kgs
- Someone who is driven and determined to progress
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/05/2019
Up to £25000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)