Engineering Stores Person
Contract – £25p/h
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Stores Person to work at their facility based near Crewe.
- To undertake works in connection with setting up and issuing of parts from the engineering store’s and the maintenance of stock, receiving goods and booking in.
- Creation of stock control and recording goods inwards / outwards using Pirana stock control software.
- Ensure checks to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate. To take delivery of goods delivered into Crewe Engineering stores, with the use of forklifts where required. Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity.
- Update Pirana computer system to enable accurate stock levels. Put materials away in stores. Carry out stock checks when required. Keep stores clean and tidy. To ensure the safe loading and unloading of materials onto vehicles and assisting colleagues in this task where necessary.
- A good understanding of mechanical, electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic parts is required.
- A good understanding of Pirana stock control and purchasing software is essential.
- FLT licence would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and call Mike at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 29/03/2019
Up to £0.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)