Engineering Shift Team Leader
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Team Leader to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- The key responsibility of the Engineering team leader will be to co-ordinate and motivate a team of engineers to ensure maintenance best practices are adhered to.
- You will be a coach with a strong technical emphasis and the ability to influence others as part of the team. You will be customer focused always aspiring to deliver value to the production unit by being quick to respond and deliver results.
- You will be safety aware being able to recognise what “safe looks like”. A good communicator working well under pressure with others.
- This role will also take on the role of First Aider for the shift – full training will be provided
- To effectively communicate with management and the team all necessary information to achieve the role requirements both written and verbal
- Lead, Guide, Co-ordinate, Coach and motivate the engineering shift team taking responsibility for the day to day man management and technical issues
- Ensure adherence to company policy relating to safety at all times
- Previous supervisory experience desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Company safety policies and procedures
- Ability to motivate the team and deal with issues as and when they arise in a professional, consistent and calm manner
- HNC is desirable
- To be computer literate or be prepared to train to a satisfactory level
Please send your CV and call Alex Quegan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/05/2019
Up to £40620.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)