Electrical Design Engineer
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Design Engineer to work at their facility based near Stafford. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, technically minded engineer to further their career with a market leading business.
A background in electrical design is extremely important, specifically work with Generators or Transformers. Joining an experienced and passionate team this role will provide a great opportunity for the right candidate to excel and progress their career.
- Design of generator control systems
- Programming of Generator Controllers and associated hardware.
- Preparation of detailed Electrical schematics to current standards.
- Preparation of critical documentation including, FDS, Test documents and Technical submissions.
- Creation of detailed BOMS.
- The use of CAD and Zuken drawing packages.
- Competent in all current relevant electrical standards.
- 17th Edition qualified.
- Trained in CDM regulations.
- Technically competent in PLC ladder programming and design of control software.
- Knowledge and understanding of bespoke/special purpose automation.
- Knowledge of motion control, fieldbus, safety systems, PLC’s, HMI’s etc.
Please send your CV and call Tom Arnold at gap technical on 01782 971 919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/03/2019
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)