Dairy Process Specialist
£10.00 – £11.00 per hour
Rota: (4 on / 4 off) 4 days/ 4 Nights
Temp to Perm
gap technical are proud to be representing this national dairy business in their search for Dairy Process Specialists to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
The role of the Process Specialist is the process and pasteurisation of all raw milk and cream utilised during production within the Dairy to a safe, acceptable and effective level that complies with Dairy Regulations and Accreditation standards and in accordance with business plans and objectives.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Daily operation of milk and cream pasteuriser to ensure correct processing of milk to required standards.
- Correct storage and separation of finished milk.
- Correct monitoring of readouts and correct product specifications are met.
- Ensure safety and quality of product achieved
- Ensure compliance with hygiene standards.
- Completion of Daily Records and checks to ensure the Dairy Quality System is maintained to achieve and maintain safety and accreditation.
- Comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
- Training and Development of new staff within the process area to documented training procedures.
- Any other duties as requested by a member of the management team.
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business. gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/11/2018
£10 - £11 per hour
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)