Cylindrical Grinding Technician
£33,000 Per Annum Days
gap technical are proud to be representing this global engineering business in their search for a Cylindrical Grinding Technician to work at their facility based near Rossendale
- To set and operate large scale roll grinding equipment as part of the Rolls and Workshops Services facility.
- To manually handle (using appropriate heavy-duty lifting equipment) high-value steel rolls used in paper or steel manufacturing processes for our numerous, mainly UK based customers.
- To observe all statutory and Company safety-critical instructions and standards.
- To produce a high-quality finished product to pre-determined tolerances.
- Experience of large roll grinding work and knowledge of the process and equipment involved
- Several years of experience in large roll grinding or large machining
- Specific education for grinding, machining or equal competence
- Ability to clearly see improvement opportunities and to manage the improvement of deficiencies
- Attention to detail and precise ability
- Team player with good communication and people skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Self-motivated and committed professional
- Use your initiative to resolve problems
- Good team-player with the ability to be flexible when working under time-pressure
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Up to £33000.00 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)