CONTRACT MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE FITTER- Flint
£25.00 Per Hour – 6-2/2-10/10-6/8-4 Shifts
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to work at their facility near Flint.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a timeserved engineering apprenticeship
- A background in Food/FMCG/Packaging Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- Cross skill training (Desirable)
Our client is offering a remuneration package of £25.00 per hour ltd/umbrella.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact
Up to £25.00 per hour
Job Start Date:
3x Shift (6-2/2-10/10-6)