CONTRATC ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – WREXHAM
£25.00 Per Hour – Continental Shifts 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility near WREXHAM.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a timeserved engineering apprenticeship
- A background in HEAVY Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- Cross skill training (Electrical to Mechanical Conversion)
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations (minimum).
- Working knowledge of PLC’s with certified training
Our client is offering a remuneration package of £25.00 per hour on a Ltd/Umbrella Contract
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to £25.00 per hour
Job Start Date:
Continental Days & Nights (2days/2nights/4off)