Continuous Improvement Manager
£50,000 – £55,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a CI Manager to work at their facility based near Hertfordshire.
- Use operating excellence to help identify and implement improvement opportunities, and to assure compliance with corporate expectations.
- Liaison with the business unit and other plants to bring technology and best practices to the location.
- Actively support operations by defining and implementing a continuous improvement system
- Lead, teach and execute complex continuous improvement projects
- Facilitate, educate and document improvement problem solving workshops.
- Drive systems and process improvements
- Interfacing with other parts of the global business to develop systems that are well synchronized.
- Lead the development of synchronous planning and scheduling.
- Participation in the global continuous improvement network.
- Ensure that work is conducted in a safe environment according to safe practices – report deviation from H&S good practice immediately.
- Maintain a culture that develops inclusion and diversity and ensure communication takes place regularly at all levels
- Preserve a close and collaborative relationship with The Management Team and Line Managers with regards to any change concepts
- BA in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited university.
- Certified Lean and Six Sigma practitioner (Black Belt ), trainer and mentor
- Proven experience in leading and implementing Lean in a manufacturing/engineering corporate environment
- Management experience.
- Capable of mentoring and leading a team through Operational excellence
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment.
- Understanding of continuous Improvements tools such as Value Stream Mapping, Lean, Kaizen and 5S
- Strong understanding of Change Management.
- Quality/H&S Experience
- Experience Aircraft Industry
- Project Management
- Knowledge of Inspection procedures & standards
- Knowledge of lean six sigma
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)