£32,000 – £40,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a CMM Operator to work at their facility based near Wrexham.
- Determine program requirements based on design and engineering requirements.
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated.
- Operate precision machinery as needed.
- Write or edit programs for precision machinery.
- Excellent Engineering background
- Understanding of assembly and manufacturing techniques
- Ability to work from engineering drawings and standards
- Operate and programme a CMM
- A working knowledge of SAP
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules to meet deadlines
- Good spoken and written communication skills
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
£32000 - £40000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)