£28,000 – £32,000 (4 on / 4 off Days)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Chemistry Analyst to work at their facility based near Runcorn
Are you a Chemistry Analyst with a strong technical background and the desire to work for a forward thinking business?
If so this could be the ideal opportunity for you. As well as offering a challenging and varied role the company also offer an excellent benefits package including 33 days holiday, company pension scheme amongst some other great benefits.
The group is a global manufacturing business they develop, produce and market affordable medicines, as well as innovative and specialty products and over-the-counter consumer healthcare products.
- To test and analyse components/raw materials/bulk and finished product using the correct procedures in compliance with cGLP, cGMP, Health and safety, SOPs and environmental and regulatory requirements.
- To deliver customer service by testing components/raw materials/bulk and finished product in an efficient and timely manner.
- To complete all QC batch documentation, right first time, i.e. correct and in full, in order to achieve customer service and GMP.
- To provide training and guidance to other members of the department.
- To lead laboratory investigations in accordance with company procedure.
- To interpret and implement of technical protocols to facilitate method transfer activities.
- To write and perform equipment validation studies in line with cGMP and HSE requirements.
- Decision making based upon the Interpretation of results – dealing with them appropriately cGMP – day to day – guided by procedure
- Organising and prioritising workload
- Laboratory Investigation requirements – ensure appropriate implementation of investigation procedure as and when required.
- Refer the outcome of raw materials and filled product (including customer complaints) to the QC Manager/ Leader.
- Business direction, objectives/ actions agreed with Chemistry Manager or Head of Quality.
- Regulatory compliance in line with Quality direction/ environmental requirement agreed with Chemistry Manager or Head of Quality.
- Relevant Degree/HND within a relevant science discipline.
- Knowledge cGMP/ cGLP / SAP
- Regulatory bodies/ customer requirements
- Laboratory Analytical Techniques
- Laboratory Instrumentation (FT-IR, UV-Vis, HPLC, TOC, DSC and where appropriate solid dose test equipment.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/08/2018
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Job Start Date:
Continental Days Only (2days/2nights/4off)