Business Development Manager/Director
£65,000 – £75,000
Gap Technical are proud to be representing, an expanding, well established Automation/Contract Manufacturer in the midlands. They are currently looking for a dynamic experienced individual to join the business. This is a great opportunity for the right person to join at a critical time of their development and lead the Sales function nationally and eventually, internationally.
Reporting to and working closely with the CEO this role is to lead and develop the Company’s Sales Department ensuring effective leadership and where necessary acting to ensure positive sales growth and consistently high standards of performance. Working in a dynamic sales environment hunting new business and developing existing channels the company have recently seen heavy investment from an American investor to sustain the period of growth and capitalise.
In relation to skillset, you MUST have experience selling into the automation market place, a strong engineering background as well as a proven sales background.
- The Role;
- UK wide travel.
- Travelling to client office/site visits.
- Manage customer relationships
- Building clientele portfolio
- Handling Quotation
- Reporting directly into the CEO and MD of the business you’ll be expected to perform in line with predetermined sales targets, provide full reports on a monthly basis, as well as being on top of current workload ensuring both clients and all staff members are kept informed throughout the sales process.
- In return, you will be given the opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with the massive aspirations to grow through the industry.
- The ability to demonstrate a solution sell, specifically working in the automation market.
- HNC/HND or above in electrical engineering
- Knowledge of automation, robotics, contract manufacturers or capital equipment sales
Please send your CV and call Tom at gap technical on 01782 971919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact Tom Arnold on 01782 971 919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)