Business Development Manager
Excellent salary + Impressive OTE
gap technical are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to work at their office based in Warrington
- Securing new business opportunities
- Managing tenders & sales presentations
- Delivering on agreed KPI’s in relation to business generation, growth and retention
- Ensuring all working practices are aligned with operational compliance and policies
- Ensuring sales campaigns are effective and all recruitment media available are utilised
- Communicating effectively with clients, colleagues and management to achieve required results
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Building & managing a sales database that will ensure business growth through new business
- Managing a tender database to ensure gap technical are present in all local opportunities that fit our target sectors
- Arranging & attending client meetings to attract new business
- Arranging & attending sales presentations to attract new business
- Working towards targets that relate to the number of temps out, margin billed & sales activity
- Building relationships with clients, existing clients, using local network opportunities to build relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Ensuring that the gap technical & gap personnel group brands are always represented to both clients & prospective clients in a positive manner
- Negotiating pay and charge rates for new clients, in line with any legislative changes and ensuring that all agreements are documented
- Offering advice to both clients & prospective clients on pay rates, training and other areas gap technical consult on.
- Passionate, proactive in their approach to sales
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with people at varying
- An ambitious individual with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm.
- Can identify sales opportunities through a variety of channels.
- Understands the importance of planning and preparation.
- Is results and goal orientated
- Can develop long lasting and meaningful client relationships through rapport building and understanding client needs.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and can be persuasive and secure results.
- Shares knowledge and best practice and encourages the success of other team members.
- Demonstrates commercial awareness and understands the need to be a head of the competition.
- Has excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Acts consistently in a manner that is clearly identifiable with what the gap brand stands for.
- Protects the image and awareness of the gap brand in the local market.
- Understanding of the technical recruitment market is preferred.
Please send your CV and call Antony Wheeler at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/12/2018
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)