£43k – £70k
gap technical are proud to be representing this global Industrial Automation business in their search for an Account Manager to work remotely covering their accounts across Scotland. Working for a multi-national business you will be responsible for the growth of all major clients.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, your goal will be to clearly identify customer requirements and assist in providing innovative and cost-effective solutions. A professional and responsive approach is needed in order to ensure all expectations are met.
- Create an annual sales plan (order intake/sales revenue and margin targets) in line with the Regional and Business Unit’s plans for the financial year.
- Monitor and increase order intake/sales revenue with respect to expected monthly/seasonal expectations.
- Manage and maintain relationships with customers to achieve an expanded customer base and assure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and carry out presentations and demonstrations, including participation at conferences and exhibitions on the range of automation equipment.
- Maintain market awareness and market intelligence, ensuring feedback to sales, marketing, and management colleagues.
- Proven experience within a similar role within the automation industry.
- Formal technical education in a related subject (diploma or degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as electronics engineering).
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, whilst being an effective team player as part of a structured team.
- Confident communicator with a professional manner, and the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures.
- A positive self-starter with drive to achieve results
- Willingness to learn and expand skills knowledge.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience of CRM systems and SAP would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and call Tom at gap technical on 01782 971919
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01782 971919
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Start Date:
Days Only (Mon-Fri)