Toolroom Manager / Tooling Manager / Tool room Manager
£50,000 – £52,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Toolroom Manager to work at their facility based near Staffordshire
- Day to day Leadership and Management of a multi-disciplined team.
- Maintain and improve current high standards in Health & Safety.
- Management of Revenue and Capital Departmental Budgets.
- Development and training of both works and staff personnel
- Coordination of projects, budgets, timing and resource.
- A recognised apprenticeship to City and Guilds / HNC level or equivalent with proven industry experience in a similar environment
- Toolmaker / Machining background an advantage
- High level of PC skills the ability to use all the functions of Microsoft Office and competence in the use of Microsoft Project
- Proven Project Management skills with the ability to lay down accurate and achievable project timing plans. Also, the discipline to modify and adapt these plans on a daily basis.
- Have strong communication skills that will enable you to communicate successfully at all levels both within and outside the organisation.
- Work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate high standards of knowledge in welding, machining and fabrication techniques
- Sense of urgency with the ability to make things happen
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/02/2018
£50000 - £52000 per annum
Job Start Date: