£25,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this rapidly growing engineering business in their search for a Service Engineer to work at their facility based near Monmouth.
The company are going through a strong period of growth and looking to add to their experienced engineering team. This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer looking for a diverse role within a challenging and rewarding environment.
This is a varied role that will involve a mix of task split between their head office and then going out to site to install the systems on site. The role will also include carrying out repairs and breakdowns, conducting training on site, and some compiling of basic reports.
This role will include travel all over the UK and occasional trips abroad
- Organised in your approach to work and able to work on own initiative or part of a wider team to deadlines
- Conduct equipment preparation, installation and service duties incorporating mechanical and electrical work.
- Conduct testing of equipment pre-despatch for hire and sale.
- Install and commission hire fleet equipment on client sites in accordance with agreed schedule and client requirements.
- Carry out permanent installations on client sites.
- Carry out final fit-out and testing of new equipment, including mechanical and electrical
- Carry out pro-active and reactive service visits to equipment on client sites as directed.
- Visit client sites to establish maintenance requirements and equipment schedules.
- A mechanical and electrical background. Can be mechanical biased as long as relevant electrical skills/experience has been gained.
- Relevant qualifications
- Be comfortable working with tools on a client site
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems when required.
Please send your CV and call David Evans at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing Date: 9/3/2018
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Start Date: