Senior NDT Engineer
£30,000 – £44,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Senior NDT Engineer to work at their facility based near Corby
- Reporting to the Technical Quality Manager, the purpose of the role is to manage the activities of the NDT team within Corby works.
- Responsible for the supply of NDT facilities, the establishment and updating of standardised Work Instructions, and the training of team operatives who are responsible for undertaking calibration, maintenance and operation of NDT equipment.
- This role covers the Corby site and exists to interpret the NDT requirements of relevant standards and specifications, ensure that NDT equipment is properly maintained, records are kept and the site Level I and II personnel are trained to a high standard
- Applicants will ideally hold a technical or engineering qualification together with previous experience within the steel or similar industry.
- Have a basic understanding of metallurgy and quality systems is required as well as excellent problem solving skills.
- Candidates will be qualified to ASNT level III, or working towards/equivalent.
- Good communication, organisational ability and man – management skills are required, together with the ability to work with and motivate staff.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 05/09/2017